The Yggdrasil Report

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I thought I'd try to bring a more personal flavour to this blog, so here goes.

I quit my job at the New York Public Library last month and have been sending out resumes and attending interviews ever since. None of the positions really appealed to me, and most of the time I didn't get a call back for any of them, so I had all but given up hope. Then, yesterday, I got an odd phone call. An executive at Heimdall Industries was apparently given my resume by a friend of his, thought I had potential, and wanted to meet with me. I accepted and went in yesterday. The interview went extremely well so I'm hoping for a call back soon. It pays well too, so I won't have to worry about nearly missing my rent anymore.

Aside from that, I had a nice chat with someone named Esteed the other night. We discussed the quote I posted about on Tuesday, what it could mean, and the possibility that Woden's influence stretches into our own world. He told me about a very interesting group called the Eyes of Woden. I checked out their website yesterday and was intrigued. It's a shame their membership requirements are so strict, but then again it appears to be some sort of secret society so that shouldn't be a surprise.

Another thing that's intrigued me is this site that appears to have some sort of connection to all this. I was unaware that anyone else knew about Dr. Ragnarsson's report. If whoever runs that site reads this, I'd very much like to get in touch with you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Esteed said...

We're piecing together more of the puzzle, Hermod. Can you tell us anything about the new job at Heimdall Industries, or even anything about Heimdall Industries itself?

I think you might want to be careful. I can't speak for anyone else, but I have the sneaking suspicion someone is watching you.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Esteed said...

Okay, consider my earlier suspicions confirmed. http://eyesofwoden.atspace.com/surveillance.htm

When that page comes up, it starts scrolling code, but just before it does it says something about deleting Hermod Thomasson. Clicking on your name gets me here: http://eyesofwoden.atspace.com/6d8ip7.htm

Your day is reported on, your blog is linked, and someone intercepted our AIM conversation and has made a txt file of it. Someone thinks you're a high threat.

Be careful, man.

8:58 AM  
Blogger kitrona said...

Hermod, where are you? You haven't posted in three days... I hope they didn't get you...

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home