The Yggdrasil Report

Thursday, May 10, 2007

My internet service was cut off. Sorry.

Work the last few weeks has been busy. Most of the main staff is off in Russia working on the big mining operation. Do executives usually do that? Honestly, it seems like a bigger deal than they're publicly making it out to be.

My job the last few weeks has just been to forward Mr. Heimdall's calls and mail to his private residence across the ocean. It seems like he's going to be there for a while. Aside from that, he's allowed me to translate some of his manuscripts. I don't know why they're so important to him, or how they affect his business, but I think it's best not to ask questions.

Legally, I'm not allowed to say much about them. But I will say that they're very, very interesting. I'll also say that they seem to be rare mythological texts and should probably be kept in museums or studied by professionals, but I'm not complaining. Still, I have to wonder why he wants me of all people to look at them.

I've also been plagued with odd dreams lately. I saw a man who looked terribly familiar speaking before a large crowd. I saw explosions, people fighting, people dying. It was all very disturbing. It would be less hard to deal with if I didn't have the same one every night for the past three weeks.

As for the link posted in my comments...I don't know. I don't believe it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Esteed said...

Look at it, Hermod!

http://ghostinthemachine.atspace.com/255b.htm

I don't mean to be all cryptic and mysterious, but look at it with your inner eyes! Read the intent, read the emotion, not the words themselves. The message was written by a man that loved his son. I think deep down, you know that.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Esteed said...

It's funny you mention that dream...

http://theyggdrasilreport.atspace.com/transmission4.htm

5:54 AM  
Blogger Esteed said...

And last but not least, here's something else you need to be aware of.

http://eyesofwoden.atspace.com/fimbul.htm

Communication between the Eyes of Woden and your new boss. How do you feel about your boss being in contact with the people that were spying on you?

6:08 AM  
Blogger Boondog said...

This whole story has me very interested.

The poetry about the light & darkness, causing an eventual shift in power. This reminds me of a story that in order to survive a plauge/disease there had to be death, kind of like traveling throught the light and darkness to get to the other side. Although it was the light that started the great journey.

I will keep watching with open eyes?

Regards

Boondog

3:07 AM  
Blogger Boondog said...

Is this something to do with too human live?

Regards

Boondog

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home